Business Auto Insurance
For more than 100 years, Fraser Brothers has been an important part of the central New Jersey business insurance landscape. We take our roles as ethical advisors concerning your insurance needs seriously, whether you’re in the market for business auto insurance or a standard business owner’s policy. We continue to work hard to earn your trust while providing superior insurance coverage and service at every turn.
Who Needs Business Auto Insurance?
Business auto policies are not one-size-fits-all. In fact, each business will have different needs when it comes to business auto coverage.
Pizza parlors, for instance, that have delivery drivers who provide their own vehicles may not need full car insurance. Instead, they may need a non-owned liability policy that protects the interests of the business if one of the drivers has an accident while making deliveries on the company’s behalf (and has inadequate liability coverage of his or her own).
That said, if you have cars, trucks, vans, etc. that operate on behalf of your business, then you need a business auto policy in order to protect a myriad of your business interests.
Think of all the things that travel in your business vehicles.
- Confidential Information
- Customer Products
- Trade Secrets
All of these things have value and you owe it to your business to protect them. Fraser Brothers can help you select the right amount and type of coverage to keep your business going after accidents and other disasters occur.
Reducing Costs for Business Car Insurance
Your priority when purchasing insurance for automobiles for your business should be coverage rather than costs. Getting the right coverage to protect your business assets is the most important thing. Costs, though, certainly warrant consideration when every penny your business spends counts.
We understand that at Fraser Brothers and will work tirelessly to help you get the coverage you need for your business at a cost that won’t break the bank. You can do your part to keep costs down to with the following moves:
- Bundles Policies. The more policies you have with a single carrier, the greater the discounts available to your business will be.
- Improve Driver Safety Standards. This is a long-term commitment to reducing costs, but one that is highly effective. Safer drivers yield fewer risks for insurance providers who are generally willing to lower rates in return.
- Invest in GPS Tracking. GPS tracking provides an added layer of security for your business vehicles or fleet by increasing the odds of recovery in the event of an accident and lower your insurance costs accordingly.
- Raise Deductibles. This is a great way to reduce your monthly business auto insurance expense, but when incidents occur, the costs will be higher.
- Work with an Agent. Working with an agent will ensure you get all the discounts available to you.
Why Work With Fraser Brothers for Your Business Auto Insurance?
Business auto coverage remains a mystery to many business owners. Fraser Brothers has more than 100 years of trusted service to the central New Jersey business community. We can help clear up the mysteries and provide you with the coverage your business needs.
Request your free Commercial Auto insurance rate quote today and let us help you get your business fleet vehicles covered the right way today!